In order to print
to the printers
in the library, a custom printer
must be configured on a Mac
. Follow the steps below to configure the custom printer
1) Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple icon in the top left corner and clicking "System Preferences."
2) In the System Preferences window, click "Printers
3) In the Printers
& Scanners window, click the + button on the left side.
4) In the Add window, Right click (or Control+Click) in the empty space in the tool bar and click "Customize Toolbar."
5) If the Advanced gear is not already in the tool bar, drag it to the tool bar and click "Done."
6) Click the Advanced gear and fill in the following information:
Type: Windows printer
Device: Another Device
Name: RPL Printers
Use: Generic PostScript Printer
your document normally, selecting the new "RPL Printers
. You will be prompted to authenticate before the job can be printed
. Enter your email address and password and click "OK."