The Digital Dropbox no longer exists in Blackboard Learn. Instead, each Assignment can be created to allow students to submit a file.
To create an assignment allowing file submission:
- Go to the Create Assessment button in the Content area where you want the assignment to appear.
- Choose Assignment.
To grade the Assignment:
- Go to the Grade Center and have an exclamation point in your Grade Center on their attempt.
- Click on the down arrow next to the exclamation point for the student.
- Click View Grade Details.
- Click Open Attempt. This will open the student’s Assignment information. Under #3 (Review Current Attempt), you will see the file attached.
- Click on the file to access it.