Outlook 2016 for Mac currently does NOT support the CalDAV or CardDAV Internet standards. This means that it is not possible to synchronize your iCloud Calendar or contacts with Outlook 2016 for Mac.
However, Outlook 2016 for Mac supports Apple iCloud Mail. To configure your iCloud email account in Outlook, follow these steps:
1. In Outlook, on the Tools tab, click Accounts.
2. In the lower left pane of the Accounts box, click Add an account , and choose Other Email.
3. Enter the email address and password, and click Add Account.
4. Enter your user name.
5. Enter one of the following in the Incoming server box:
● mail.mac.com (for mac.com mail addresses)
● mail.me.com (for me.com mail addresses)
6. Under the Incoming server box, check the Use SSL to connect (recommended) box.
7. Enter one of the following in the Outgoing server box:
● smtp.mac.com (for mac.com mail addresses)
● smtp.me.com (for me.com mail addresses)
Note: You can click Advanced to enter additional settings, such as leaving a copy of each message on the server.
8. Click Add Account.
Note: When you have added the account, it appears in the top left pane of the Accounts box, and Outlook begins downloading your messages.
Modified on: Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 2:52 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.