Date Published: Feb. 04, 2014
Service Pack: 9.1 SP14 (9.1.140152.0), 9.1 SP15, 9.1 SP16
Issue Description: When downloading a grade center for offline grading, the column titles will display the additional text "instructor.download.column.total" appended to the column titles. Uploading the file back to the Grade Center changes the column title to have the extra wording.
Steps to Replicate:
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- Create a course with student enrollments.
- Create an assessment that requires a manual grading type question.
- Log in as a student.
- Begin the assessment but do not submit to trigger Pending icon in the grade center.
- Log in as System Administrator.
- Go to the course.
- Go to Control Panel > Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- Click Work Offline > Download.
- Choose to download full grade center with any settings.
Expected Behavior Grade center titles and notifications appear correctly.
Observed Behavior : Titles have "instructor.download.column.total" appended, notifications generate similar text strings such as "instructor.downloadAction.inst.needs.grading". Uploading the file back to the Grade Center changes the column title to have the extra wording.
Resolution/Workaround: Remove the added text strings from the file before uploading to avoid the column names from being altered.
Target Release: 9.1 SP17
Patch Available: No