Accessing the U-drive using a browser is no longer supported.
To access your U-drive from off campus, please follow the procedure below:
- Download and install Filezilla if it is not already installed. You can download Filezilla from filezilla-project.org.
- Open FileZilla and click on File, then Site Manager.
- In Site Manager, click on New Site.
- Name the new site “StuDrive”.
- Set the host to “studrive.atu.edu”
- Set Encryption to “Require explicit FTP over TLS”
- Set Logon Type to “Ask for password”.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your OneTech username and password, and click OK.
- If you receive a warning about the certificate, click OK.
- When you are finished with the session, you can click on the disconnect button at the top of the screen.
- To connect later, click on File, then Site Manager.
- Click on StuDrive, then Connect.
Mogrify Web Studio has a tutorial on how to use Filezilla.