To submit a ShareStream assignment, please do the following:
- Click on the title of the assignment in Blackboard to submit your video.
- This will take you to the assignment submission page. Under Assignment Submission, click Write Submission.
- Click Mashups from the text editor and then select ShareStream Media from the drop-down menu.
- After clicking this, a window will pop up. Select Upload in the top-right corner, and select the video you’d like to submit.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- After selecting the video you’d like to upload, edit any title, contributor, and description information as you like. Click Upload at the bottom-right of the window.
- After clicking Upload, you may not see any progress for a few minutes - or even longer based on your file size and internet connection - This is normal.
- When it is completed, a thumbnail will appear. Click Submit in the bottom right.
- After clicking Submit, the video will appear in the text box for your assignment.
You may notice that it says “Processing”. This is normal, and you can still upload your assignment. Click Submit in the bottom right of the page. This submits the assignment to the instructor.
Note: You are not limited to one upload per assignment. The Attach Files feature enables you to attach multiple videos or files, such as documents, photos and written text.