About the Campus Support Center and Its Services
The Campus Support Center (CSC) of the Office of Information Systems (OIS), located in the Ross Pendergraft Library and Technology Center, Room 150, is the first stop for ALL questions regarding technology solutions at Arkansas Tech University. The CSC supports the needs of faculty, staff, and students. Direct services provided include, but are not limited to, the following:
- OneTech, email, Office 365 and password assistance.
- Guidance with Blackboard, Tegrity, Respondus, Turnitin and others systems.
- Desktop computers, applicable hardware and software for classrooms and labs.
- Other technology solutions.
You can use the following methods to contact CSC for assistance:
- Walk-in: Available whenever the library is open.
- Phone: (479) 968-0646. Operation hours are available at https://ois.atu.edu/ (scroll down to the bottom of the page).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket: ois.atu.edu (Click Submit a Ticket to the left, or Online Support at the top and then select Submit a Ticket).
METADATAAuthor: Ernest Yang
Modifier: Ernest Yang