How to Connect a Laptop or Other Device:In the cubby, there is an HDMI cable, a VGA cable and an Audio cable.
To connect a PC laptop, if your laptop has an HDMI port, use the HDMI cable for both video and audio. If your laptop has a VGA port, use the VGA cable for video, and the Audio cable in your headphones port for audio.
To connect a Mac laptop or a Microsoft Surface tablet, you will need a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter.
To connect an iPad, you will need (depending on the generation of your iPad) either an Apple Digital AV adapter or an Apple Lightning Digital AV adapter.
How to Turn on the Projectors:
- There is a touch panel on the wall behind the podium with On/Off buttons. If, for some reason, this does not work, there is a remote inside the podium.
- If, for some reason, the projectors have had their source changed, use the remote to set the source.
- There is no need to drop the single projector screen. The plain white walls work just as well.
How to Turn on the Microphones:
- The podium mic has an on/off button at the base of it.
- Inside the podium are 2 wireless handheld mics and a wireless lapel mic. Each has a power button. All 4 mics should work right after being powered on.