- Make sure that you turn on Edit Mode at the top right corner.
Navigate to the Content area where the test is deployed.
Put your cursor on the options menu (gray circle) to the right of the test name.
Click the options menu (gray circle).
Select Edit the Test Options.
Scroll down to the Show Test Results and Feedback to Students section. Select options:
- When - Use the pull-down menu to set the time when results and feedback are shown to students.
- Score per Question - Shows students the score earned out of the points possible for each question. Please note that this default setting also displays all the test questions.
- All Answers - Shows all the test questions and all answers including multiple choice options.
- Correct - Shows all the test questions and the correct answers.
- Submitted - Shows all the test questions and all the student's submitted answers.
- Feedback - Shows instructor-generated feedback messages for each question.
- Show Incorrect Answers - Shows all the test questions and indicates whether the student's answer was correct or incorrect. Does not show answers.
- Click Submit.
Modified on: Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:27 PM
Some types of test questions can be automatically scored, and the results can be posted automatically in the grade center. Question types like short answer and essay where the instructor must subjectively evaluate the student's response will be listed as “Needs Grading” in the grade center. Feedback options allow instructors to customize the way test results and feedback are delivered to students. Grades and feedback can be released after the submission of a test, scheduled for a specific date or after all attempts have been graded.
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.