Download and Install Office 2019 or Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on a PC (Laptops, Desktops, or 2-in-1s).
This solution article explains how to download and install Office 365 home, personal, or university version on your PC.
- Sign in to your Office 365 account with ATU credentials.
- Click the Office 365 link at the top left. If the Office 365 link is not showing, then click the grid icon at the top left. The Office 365 download link should appear to the right. Click on it to download Office 365.
- To download Office 2019 or Office 365, click the Install Office 365 link at the top right and select Office 365 apps. This will download an installation file to the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Setup.Def.en-us_O...exe file at the bottom left corner.
- Click Yes to allow this app to make changes to your device.
- Follow the installation process to complete your installation. Please note that because the installation will take a while, we strongly suggest that if you use a laptop device, you definitely want to plug it into a power outlet.
Note: If you would like to learn more about how to set up Office apps and email on a mobile device, please click here.
METADATAAuthor: Ernest Yang
Modifier: Ernest Yang