Download and Install Office 2019 or Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on a PC (Laptops, Desktops, or 2-in-1s).
This solution article explains how to download and install Office 365 home, personal, or university version on your PC.
- Sign in to your Office 365 account with ATU credentials.
- Click on the grid icon at the top left.
- Click on the Office 365 link.
- To download Office 2019 or Office 365, click the Install Office 365 link at the top right and select Office 365 apps. Once the setup file is downloaded, you can click it to install Office.
- Follow the installation process to complete your installation. Please note that because the installation will take a while, we strongly suggest that if you use a laptop device, plug it into a power outlet.
Note: If you would like to learn more about how to set up Office apps and email on a mobile device, please click here.