Office 365 provides full Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes synchronization with the iPhone. Please note that the setup procedure below is based on iPhone 6.
To set up your Office 365 email account on your iPhone 6:
- Tap "Settings".
- Scroll down to find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and tap it.
- Then tap "Add Account".
- Next tap "Exchange".
- Type in your @atu.edu email address, your OneTech password, and a description for the account, for instance, ATU Office 365, and then tap "Next".
- Enter your ATU email in the Email field, enter outlook.office365.com in the Server field, enter your ATU email in the Username field and enter your OneTech password in the Password field. Click "Done" at the top right after entering all the aforementioned information.
- After your account is verified, you can select which services you would like to sync with your iPhone. Then tap "Save".
- To verify your email is working, push the home button and tap the "Mail" app.
- Your email should then be downloaded from your Office 365 account and appear in your inbox.