If you are a user of Office 365 and want to simply set up forwarding for your own mailbox, you can do that by doing the following:
- Log into Outlook Web App (Office365) at https://office365.atu.edu.
- In the top right corner of the OWA window, press the gear icon button and click on View all Outlook settings:
- In the "Settings" pane, click on Forwarding.
- Under the Forwarding section, press the Enable Forwarding check box and type in the external email address that you want to forward your mail to.
- Click on the Save button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- To turn off the automatic forwarding of your email, click on Enable Forwarding to remove the check mark.
- Click on the Save button that appears at the bottom of the screen