You browser should automatically load the latest/newest version of all webpages every time you visit a webpage; however, if your browser has trouble doing it, you can try the instructions below.
Internet Explorer 11
- Open Internet Explorer and click the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select Internet Options. This will open an Internet Options dialogue.
- Once the Internet Options dialog box is open, look in the center section and under Browsing history, click Delete.
- In the Delete Browsing History dialogue box, check the top 5 boxes as shown in the image below and click Delete. This will clear the cache pages on your computer and should force your computer to load the latest version of all web pages.
- Click the menu button in the top right corner and choose
- Select .
- To the right of "Time range to clear:", select "Everything", check all the boxes and click Clear Now as demonstrated in the image below.