1. Open a browser of your choice (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) and login to mail.atu.edu.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and click on View all Outlook settings.
3. In the "Settings" pane, click on Automatic replies.
4. Click on Turn on automatic replies. From here you can customize the start and end date/time you would like to set your automatic replies. You can also customize different automatic replies for internal and external users (user's outside of our organization). Below is an example of a similar out of office message that will be used for senders inside and outside of the organization.
5. Click Save and then click the "X" at the top right of the "Settings" pane to close out of it.
6. Your Automatic (Out of Office) reply has been successfully scheduled.