You can record and upload content to Kaltura by navigating to video.atu.edu.
In the top-right, click "Login". You will be redirected to a new page where you can use your ATU credentials to log in.
After logging in, in the top-right click "Add New"
Here you have several options.
- Media Upload - Here you can upload video, audio and image files to your My Media folder in Kaltura.
- Express Capture - This option will open the camera and microphone on your device, allowing you to quickly record and upload content.
- YouTube - The YouTube option adds publicly listed YouTube videos to your Kaltura My Media folder.
- Kaltura Capture - Kaltura Capture allow you to record both the camera and the desktop at once. You can learn more about Kaltura Capture here: https://knowledge.kaltura.com/help/kaltura-capture-overview
- Video Quiz - Use this option to create a video quiz from your existing videos.