Kaltura playlists allow you to curate multiple media files in one place for convenient distribution and organization.
Log in to video.atu.edu using your normal credentials, and then go to your My Media area.
- Log in to video.atu.edu and log in with your ATU credentials
- Click on your name in the top-right of the page and then select My Media
- Click the 'checkmark' box to the left of the video(s) you wish to add to a playlist
- If you have already published all the selected videos, skip to step 8
- Before adding these to the playlist we should ensure that the videos are published. Click Actions to the right and then Publish
- Select Unlisted and then click Save
- Navigate back to My Media. Click the 'checkmark' box to the left of the video(s) you wish to add to a playlist
- After selecting the content you'd like to add, click Actions to the right and then Add To Playlist
- If you have an existing playlist that you would like these videos to be categorized under, select the checkbox next to it and click Add. Otherwise, click + Create New Playlist, enter a name and then click Create
- Your playlist is now created. You can click your name in the top-right and select My Playlists to view all playlists you have created. Click the "Share" icon (first icon in the bottom-right) to copy or embed the playlist link.