WebEx Teams is an app for continuous teamwork with chat, video meetings, group messaging, file sharing, whiteboarding, and so much more - making it easy to work anytime on any device, securely with everyone in one place. There are numerous examples where remote collaborative communication may become necessary, and here are some ways you might use it!
Ways to Use Webex Teams in Your Day-to-Day Interactions:
- Create groups for projects, and easily upload and share documents with other faculty and staff for quick review.
- Integrate on-campus and online students into a single environment and interact with students in a way that feels like you’re in the same room.
- Take lessons beyond the classroom walls. Video can be used to bring experts from anywhere in the globe into the classroom quickly and easily.
- Use Webex Teams Meetings and screen/content sharing for important student review and advising sessions.
- Hold online office hours.
- With remote work becoming increasingly common, having students interact with Webex Teams is another way to set them up for success in their future careers.
Teams is available for Windows, Mac, most mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone, and through a web browser. Get more detailed information check out Get Started with the Cisco Webex Teams App.