Scan to OneDrive
Note: Screenshots taken on an iPhone, screens and icons may vary on other devices.
- In the OneDrive app, tap on the Scan icon
- If asked to allow access to the camera for OneDrive, tap OK.
- Before taking the photo, select Document, Whiteboard, Business Card, or Photo.
- Once the photograph has been taken, (1) name the file, (2) select where to save the file, and (3) click on the check mark in the top right corner.
- The file will be saved in OneDrive as a PDF file.
Upload photos from device
- Tap the plus sign in the top right hand corner in the OneDrive app.
- Select Upload.
- Browse to the photos, (1) select the photos to upload and (2) tap Done.