Note: Screenshots are taken on an iPhone and may be different on other devices.
- In the OneDrive App, tap on the three dots by the file or folder you want to share.
- In the menu, tap on Share. Alternatively, press and hold on the file you want to share, and tap Share in the top right hand corner.
- (Optional) You can change who can access the link and whether people can edit the item you are sharing by tapping the box at the top.
(Optional) On the link settings page, tap on the options preferred (if making changes).
- Anyone with the link gives access to anyone who receives the link.
- People in Arkansas Tech University with the link gives everyone in Arkansas Tech access to the link.
- People with existing access can be used by people who already have access to the file or folder.
- Specific People gives access only to people you specify.
- You can select whether they can edit the file or folder, or not, by checking or unchecking Allow editing.
- When finished making changes, tap on Apply.
- Enter the name or email addresses of the people you want to share, and tap on the popup square to add them.
- If you want to send a copy of the file instead of sharing, tap on Send a Copy.
- If you want to send the link via another application, you can tap on Copy Link and the link will be added to your clipboard.
- Otherwise, when you are ready, tap on Send.
- You will get a confirmation the link was sent.
- To view files or folders shared with you by other people, click on the Shared icon on the bottom right.