Accessing the U-drive with a browser is no longer supported. To access your U-drive from off-campus, please follow the procedure below.
- Download and install Filezilla if it is not already installed. You can download Filezilla from filezilla-project.org.
- Open FileZilla and click on File, then Site Manager.
- In Site Manager, click on New Site.
- Name the new site “FacDrive”.
- Make sure Protocol is set to “FTP – File Transfer Protocol”
- Set the host to “facdrive.atu.edu”
- Set Encryption to “Require explicit FTP over TLS”
- Set Logon Type to “Ask for password”.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your OneTech username and password, and click OK.
- If you receive a warning about the certificate, click OK.
- When you are finished with the session, you can click on the disconnect button at the top of the screen.
- To connect later, click on File, then Site Manager.
- Click on FacDrive, then Connect.
Mogrify Web Studio has a tutorial on how to use Filezilla.