- The PowerPoint Importer Application stops intermittently when you import a PowerPoint file into SMART Notebook collaborative learning software.
The following error messages can appear:
- "PowerPoint Importer Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous."
- "Notebook was unable to convert some files. The PowerPoint File Converter failed."
- Although this issue is usually intermittent, you can work around it by using the SMART Notebook Print Capture or Document Writer feature. This copies and pastes the PowerPoint file into SMART Notebook software and displays similar results to importing the file.
- SMART Notebook 10 and 11 collaborative learning software
For more information, please visit the SMART troubleshooting website.