Important: Make sure your iPhone or iPad is connected to ATU-Wireless or a residence hall wireless network.
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Tap or "Print". If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap "Select Printer" to be redirected to available AirPrint capable printers.
- Select "universalprintqueue".
- After selecting this printer, a prompt will display asking for your username and password.
- Enter in your Tech username and password, and tap "OK"
- When finished configuring, tap "Print" to send the document to the Universal Print Queue.
- After sending the job to the print queue, you will need to release the document to any designated printer around campus.
- Locate a printer release station. You can swipe your card or sign in with your Tech username and password.
- Once logged in, select the job you wish to release, and click "Print" next to the job to send it to the desired printer. If you choose to send all jobs to the printer, click "Print All".
- After your page(s)/document(s) print correctly, click "Log Out" to log out of the release station.
Below is a quick instructional video over how to use Mobility Print on an iOS device:
Mobility Print supports iOS 9.2+.